Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Not so Christmas?

Posted by PicasaMy first Christmas card!!! Well not exactly. If you dont count the 7 Christmas cards that I have made to teach in classes this term or the 18 cards that I had to make before I was happy with the final 7 cards  - then it is my first christmas card! And... I chose a non traditional style so that I could enter it into the Mad for Markers Challenge and also the Copic Oz Christmas with a Twist Challenge. I have used papers from the Kaisercraft 6" paper pad Devonshire Collection and of course, Copic markers to colour in. I am also going to enter this card into the Stamp and Create Tis the Season Challenge, probably amongst lots of traditional coloured Christmas cards. 

7 comments:

  1. This is really stunning Jenny! Looks so wonderful in these bright colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny

    Wow, such a beautiful card. I adore this paper and you have coloured the cute image just perfectly.

    Thanks for playing along at Mad For Markers.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my that is the cutest little image I have seen for some time, made me smile. Love the layout and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Mad For Markers. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Love your choice of non-traditional Christmas colours. Thanks for sharing your talent at Mad for Markers.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so sweet, what an adorable image Jenny, beautiful layout and colour combo. Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring non traditional Christmas Creation Challenge over at Mad for Markers, have a Merry Christmas, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww.. this is adorable!!
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.