Saturday, November 20, 2010

Its a Girl!


'Charli Ann' has joined our family. My cousin and his wife have had a baby girl and that makes three. Congratulations to you all! I can't wait to catch up with family at Christmas and have that little bundle in my arms. I made this card using a cute Tiddly Inks image, some October Afternoon and Thrift Shop papers and Copic markers R20, R21, R22, R43, RV10, YG93, E50 and E51. 
Luckily Stamptacular have a great sketch for Challenge No. 85 so I was able to use their sketch to make my card and then enter it in their challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card, gorgeous papers and sweet image x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! A very cute image and I love the flowers :-)
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is so adorable and beautifully detailed! Great colors, patterns, and sentiment! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jenny! Love the way you make cards!! Such a nice job colouring!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.