Friday, November 12, 2010

It's the little things

Have you ever had weeds ... uh ... I mean flowers picked for you by your children? Well that's just what this gorgeous Tiddly Inks image reminded me of. That priceless look when they are so proudly presented to you - seems to instantly turn any we.. flowers into a dozen red roses.  This week, Crafty Emmas Store is having a Forever Autumn Challenge and Cupcake Craft have a sketch to follow so with these Autumn colours and the sketch turned a little bit around - I thought that I would enter this card into both challenges.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Tiddly Inks - gorgeous job with this cutie!
    PS - I changed my blog pic so I look more like me now - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. I'm glad you enjoyed using my sketch! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in with this weeks sketch challenge at Cupcake...your card is amazing! Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.