Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am just "Hooked on Craft"

I am so thrilled to now be a Design Team member for Hooked on Craft. This is an Australian store and they sell fabulous flowers, embellishments and stamps. Check out the website here.
There is a fortnightly challenge starting on a Monday and ending on a Saturday night (Australian time) so you have plenty of time to create and enter.  This fortnight, the challenge is "With Love".
I made this card using Small Pink Mulberry Paper Rosebuds. I can't wait to join in the fun of the challenges and be inspired by the rest of the team. 

6 comments:

  1. this is an amazing card...so beautiful...i love it

    Congrats on the new design team cant wait to see what you come up with

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the three-dimensional effect. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenny, this is just gorgeous. Huge congrats to you also for being selected for the DT. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and working along side you on the team. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    Really glad to have you on board and look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
    Some goodies are coming your way this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! They are so lucky to have you :) Gorgeous card, I love the simplicity of it- the flowers definitely deserve center stage...
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jenny, you will be an asset to their team, look forward to seeing what you whip up! This gorgeous one is an awesome start! Sorry to have missed you announcement, I am a very slack blogger ATM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.