Monday, July 25, 2011

Hooked on Cute and Cuddly #4

This is my first card as a new Design Team member for
 - an on line store right here in Victoria Australia.
Thanks so much to Karen for inviting me to be a part of this fabulous team.
Cute and Cuddly is the theme this fortnight so yes, you have plenty of time to enter - no excuses. I have used one of the Hooked on Craft images together with some of their fabulous flowers and coloured in with my Copic markers.  I cant wait to see what you all come up with and dont forget to check out all the inspiration that the rest of the design team have given you.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges: 
Do you stack up #29 Wings
2 Sisters #49 Anything Goes
Allsorts #113 Free and Easy 

8 comments:

  1. Jenny this is so beautiful! I am so happy you have joined the design team.
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, just love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Love the colourcombo, looks so nice with the flowers
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bright colours Jenny! The colouring on the super cute image is so soft and smooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT! Pretty card and cute image. Thank you for joining our Wings challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card, the image is cute and the colours are gorgeous

    thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny your card is so gorgeous. I love the brown and yellow together it look fanastic.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with useful information
    to work on. You have performed a formidable job and our whole group can be
    thankful to you.

    Look at my web-site overnight reputation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.