Monday, September 5, 2011

Hooked on Spring #7

Still coming to you from my holiday destination!!!
Awwwww Cute! Well my daughter thinks so anyway. What an adorable image from Hooked on Crafts on line store and I think that it is perfect for our challenge this fortnight of "Spring has Sprung". For those of you who dont live in Australia then this is a chance for you to dust off those spring images. You can use anything to do with flowers, sunshine and things that grow. Check out the Hooked on Craft challenge blog and get some amazing inspiration from the design team.  
Entering this card in the following challenges:
Stamptacular #127 The sky's the limit
Partytime Tuesdays #31 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image,love the colours and paper
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute card love the gorgeous image
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sudnay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pink doghouse! That is ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is right on the money- super CUTE!!
    The papers are spot on, love the layout and the gorgeous flowers- another stunner Jenny!
    enjoy your holiday, I hope it is somewhere warmer than here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny! What an adorable card! Such great girlie colors! Love it!
    You asked me what I used for glitter on the wings of the LOTV image and I used Stardust Stickles on the Wings and Frosted Lace Stickles on the dress. Thank you so much for visiting me!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I just adore this card Jenny the colours are stunning and love your design and added details.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Jenny, your card is amazing. I love the gorgeous colours and layout.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny I love your card! Your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, another beautiful card! You truly are a gift artist and I can tell by all your awards others have noticed this fact as well! Take care!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.