Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I found a cure!

This is sure to cure any illness - or at least it made me feel better for awhile.  I recently won a $75 voucher from 7 Kids College Fund Challenge No. 8 and my parcel of goodies arrived today. I had such fun going through their store and deciding which items I would like and it was even better today when I was able to unload all my treasures. Just imagine the fun I am going to have when I actually get time to use all of these products. They have such great things over at the 7 Kids store you should definitely have a look. Thanks again for a fabulous prize.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting Jenny! I hope you are going to get some time to lock yourself away in your craft room and have a play with all your goodies!
    Susan xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ever going to have fun. Good to chat yesterday.
    Smiles, Ros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh you lucky ducky!!! colour me jealous!!! he he!!! congratulations hun!!!! have fun!!! (hey I'm a poet!!) ROFL.
    Hugs
    Jacqui P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.