Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas


It's Christmas Eve and all the gifts are wrapped, the lamb is ready to cook, the pre-lunch dip is done and the chocolate slice is made. Everything is ready to take to Mum and Dads house in the morning. All I need to do now is to paint my finger nails in a nice Christmas colour and then drop into bed and look forward to spending tomorrow with my family.
I have really enjoyed 'blogging' this year and I am still learning new things every day. I even know where the on/off switch is on the computer without having to look :)
I have been amazed by all of the wonderful creations that I have seen by so many talented people who give me inspiration every day.
I wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas and look forward to 2011 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.