Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It had to be blue


Sometimes you just look at an image and know what colour it should be (okay, maybe that is just me!) But when I got my latest CC Designs image - I knew she had to be blue. I also know that I should be preparing for classes for this term. I have got three classes to teach and so that means 9 or 10 cards that really need to be ready - soon! But the kids are home on school holidays which makes me a little bit busy (and overloaded). That is my excuse anyway. Still plenty of time. Funny tho' how I wasn't too busy to make this card - although it has been on my desk in various stages of production for the last five days. The Copic colours I used were B41, B32, B34, E33, E47, E55, E57, RV10 and Spica clear glitter pen. I also used Nestabilities circle and petite scallop circle and Faded Jeans Distress ink for the shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.