Thursday, September 16, 2010

Enjoy the little things


Just had a delivery of some new stamps (thanks Kerry) so of course, I had to try them out. The first one is a Witch from the "Sweet November" range. How could I not love this? It is cute, it has an owl in it and most importantly - it is good to colour.
The Copics I used were R12, R14, R17, C5 and C7 for the dress and apron. E50, E51 and RV10 for the skin and cheek. Y23, YR23, E35 for the hair. C3, C5 and C7 for the owl. Then just a touch of clear Spica glitter pen (cause everything need a bit of glitz) and all I had to do then was to make the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.