Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blog Hop candy winners

As you know - at Paper Sundaes we recently celebrated our second birthday. Happy Birthday to us ... Happy Birthday to us ... sorry - I get off track easily. 
Anyway, some members of the design team had their own personal candy to offer to one lucky person who left a comment on their blog. (me! me! me! I did!). 
So, I thought about trying to get that 'linky' thing onto my blog so that I could say "and the random winner as chosen by Mr Linky is ..." and then I had another thought - why did I have children? One of the reasons must have been to have them unbiasedly select a number at random. I mean, I have always wanted to say "Here kids, pick a number" and they do! 

So, therefore, no Mr. Linky for me just two children, two numbers and two prizes for two lucky winners. (Luckily for me, I didn't have six children)
                              

The first number is 53 as chosen by my son .... Congratulations to Cardsbymo
The second number is 72 as chosen by my daughter ... Congratulations to Debs from Especially for You
If you gals would like to email me by Sunday the 29th January - I can arrange to send your goodies to you.
Thanks kids!
Thank you all again for your lovely comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.