Monday, January 2, 2012

Old and New #101

Welcome 2012!!!! and welcome back to Paper Sundaes and our first challenge for the year.
It is an easy one to start off the year with - Something Old and Something New.
This was easy for me cause I already have some old 'stuff' and that jolly old Santa left me some new 'stuff'' - cause I have been good! 
Don't laugh - I have been good!  
Okay - maybe with the exception of my little craft addiction thingy but I am sure that he understands that. (Ssshhh, possibly he has some tiny addictions of his own.)
Simon Says Stamps are our sponsors for this challenge and I have used something old - Hero Arts All Occasion Messages - for my sentiment and the something new are the  Basic Grey Picadilly papers both of which are available from Simons.
I am entering this card in the following challenges
Top Tip Tuesday #66 Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday #48 Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts #50 Bingo Ribbon Flowers Die Cuts
Charisma Cardz #50 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #44 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #70 Something New - paper
Stampin for the Weekend #23 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like how you inked around the image. And the cluster of flowers is fabby.

    Happy New Year! (Though I guess I'm a little late in wishing you that seeing as you've experienced a whole day of the New Year already. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Card!!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card .. the colours are wonderful - so spring like
    Thanks for playing Bingo with us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Jenny, it almost has a vintage feel to it. And I am sure "good" is a subjective word. Like, I am sure you are better than a bank robber, or better than most politicians. So see, you can use it in any context you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny,

    Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

    Ah Tilda ! Beautiful work of colours on your caracter ! Magnificent papers. Sensible choice of colours. Everything is perfect ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could leave you a standing ovation on here, I would...this card is just stellar! I love the DP combinations and those roses with white and blue and all those embellishments. You've pulled out all the stops on this one and it's just gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Also, if you have a TIP you’d like to share you'll be eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. Check out the details when linking.
    Lisa xx
    Come by and visit us next week. We'd love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fresh colours of your card. Gorgeous flowers.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at LCI.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and a lovely combination of colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful papers and colours - gorgeous card!

    (I'm sure Santa has a few vices we're not aware of, all of those mince-pies he eats for one!)

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us next week you could also win the Top Tippers Prize!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - stunning colouring and fab floral arrangement.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this time & good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness how cute is she! I love, love your paper too :) Thank you so much for sharing your something new with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning. Love that little girl - she is so cute and your copic work is fab! Did you make your roses? Wonderful embellies. Happy new Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.