Friday, November 29, 2013

Inspiration

SALE! SALE! SALE! Gee I love that word. I just want to keep saying it. I got it on sale. It's a sale item. Honey, it was on sale. It was really! Plus there is the feeling of satisfaction knowing that I snagged a bargain. Love that!!! 
Over at Little Miss Muffet there is a sale, yes I said sale. Check it out here and fill up your shopping cart with happiness. 
This little cutie is Claudia Loves Christmas and the girls over at Little Miss Muffet have some more inspiration cards to show you to make your decision easy.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Minutes #297 Christmas - clean and simple
Crafting by Design Christmas
Bearly-Mine #114 Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky #195 Cute Critters
The Crafters Cafe #39 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and your wonderful CAS design showcases her perfectly.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How flipping cute! And I love the doodles around the edges, it really sets off the image nicely. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and send some of your warmth over here please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS card Jenny I love the cute image and the doodling
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card Jenny - so sweet and beautifully coloured. Love your doodling too :-)

    Jocelyn in Melbourne
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love how it sparkles.

    I adore the word "sale" too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, super cute image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another adorable card and I love how the images pop! Thanks for all that you do and thank you for being a Little Misses! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card. I really like the CAS feel. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, you got me! You had me at "sale"... I'm now the proud owner of more-than-I-should have digis! But I too do love a bargain, so it's all good :-) Your card is lovely, shows the image off beautifully, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.