Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Girls just want to ...

HAVE FUN! Well that's for sure. 
My daughter recently had her Presentation/Debutante Ball with girls from her year level and there was sooooooo much rockin' and swaying and giggling going on. 
Hang on a minute ... I think that was me in the corner after all the preparation was done. 

I am only just starting to feel normal again. (Although I wouldn't say no to a few extra hours sleep ... everyday for the next week) 
The girls have finally stopped complaining about their aching feet. (Well you will wear those ridiculously high shoes)
The music has stopped ringing in my ears. (I said, the ..music ..has ..stopped ..ringing ..in my ears) 

I have to confess that I have had this card made and sitting underneath a pile of stuff on my desk but today was finally 'tidy up' day. I feel like it is Christmas, with lots of .... "Oooo, I remember that digi I bought .... there is that paper pad .... that is where I put the bling ... oh look, my scissors" 
The image is from Stamping Bella, the papers are Ambrosia from Bo Bunny, the flower die is from Joy Crafts and all that bling is from Kaisercraft.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Fairy Tale #48 Inspired by a song
Whoopsi Daisy Two Patterned Papers
Shopping our Stash #66 Use your favourite things (Copic markers)
Crafty Sentiments Lets Sparkle

21 comments:

  1. Great card! Yes, I know what those nights are like but so much fun and I am sure the girls had a great time! Love the stamp and your colouring. Also love the description of tidying up.....identify with that as well! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, colours go so well together and image is gorgeous. You have inspired me to go out and tidy up my craft shed now-glad your daughter had lots of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jenny. Such a lovely image and the colours and flowers are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Jenny, love these gorgeous girlies :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and the colors!
    Bet you love every minute of the chaos! Enjoy as they grow too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! (You know, I didn't really need that song in my head though. ;-) ) The layout is fabby and I adore the stitching. And the bling too! My, you unhoarded some bling all over that card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jenny, fab image and love those flowers & colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous, gorgeous colours and great design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the image you have used here and the papers go so well with it. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so great. Love the colors and the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy tale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jenny,

    wonderful card and great song! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a totally fun and totally ♥FAB♥ card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (favorite!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous, love the design & detail, Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.. May x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, that's how I craft everyday! I'm always scared to clean my desk for the distractions I have while doing it :) So glad you could join us at Shopping our Stash this week - how could Copics not be a fave?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Jenny! I even like the **** teamed with the green ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments..And good luck.

    Caz xx CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe I just love your post! I can just picture the scene you described! And what a great card too! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soo lurve the pink and green together jenny. Fun and totes FABULOUS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.