Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sweet Stampin - Paper Piecing

Over at Sweet Stampin this week, our challenge to you is - Paper Piecing
Now, if you have been following me, then you will know that I made a teeny tiny mistake with our last challenge.
It was a Ribbon challenge (ooops! done it again) It was a Ribbon and Bow challenge and I may have just not included the 'bow' part. Okay, drag it out of me, I didn't include it. 
So for this challenge I decided to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Clever - huh!
I definitely know that this is a Paper Piecing challenge. 
I know that our sponsor is Bunny Zoe's Crafts
I know that they have very generously donated a voucher to be awarded to the winner. 
I know that Joanna Sheen is also giving away a voucher this month. 
I know that this little CC Design image Fairytales Belle and the Echo Park Paper Pad 'Hello Summer' can be purchased at the Bunny Zoe store. 
AND I know that Belle's boots, dress and headband have all been paper pieced by yours truly. 
Plus, I know that I made sure to use an image that already had a bow on it - just in case this was a Paper Piecing and Bow challenge. I am not taking any chances :)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #25 Girls Girls Girls
Try it on Tuesdays Bingo (Diecut/2 papers/3 gems and a butterfly)
Tuesday Throwdown #105 Summertime
Stamp n' Plus #2 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Summertime

16 comments:

  1. So sweet! Wonderful paper piecing. Way to read the directions this time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunshine bright yellows. Thanks for posting in the Stamp N Plus challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous paper piecing, Jenny! Such an adorable image. :-D Thanks so much for choosing to play in our Summertime challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT
    PS Tuesday Throwdown is having a DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jenny! Such beautiful colouring LOL! Glad you read the instructions this time ;) Love the paper piecing and the colours are so pretty and vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, So pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's craft Challenge! ps. I have a Bunny Zoe's candy at my blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow accents and your paper piecing looks fabulous! And the fact you can read and follow instructions, well you just moved up a notch in my book! Adorable card Jenny, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bright colours are awesome as is your paper piecing. Your layering is really fun. Thanks for linking up to our Anything Goes challenge at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jenny these colours are so fresh and vibrant what a lovely card and another adorable image , you have some fab images Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Jenny - its soooo bright and cheerful!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dill, I did watch Neighbours you know! Joe Mangle used to call everyone a dill. Especially Bouncer. Anyhoo, fabness. Loving the bright zinginess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card as well.
    Love the colours
    big hugs
    Doreen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and great paper piecing Jenny!!Thank you for joining us this week at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sunshine and beautiful. Really gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute image and the way you colored and paper pieced it. I love your patterned paper choice. They are perfect for this little lady. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us this time at Stamp N Plus! We Hope you Come Back and Play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.