Friday, January 21, 2011

Perfect Pair


Susan over at Stamp on Me inspired me to get out my scissors and attempt paper piecing. That's fun! You should hop on over to Susans blog and see her gorgeous image of Anya.
I had just planned to have a girl image on this card but I neeeeeeded to colour with my copics more. (Have I mentioned my obsession?) So I added a boy and all of a sudden I have a Valentines/Engagement card. This will come in handy if I ever need one. LOL
Paper Sundaes are letting us choose a technique from one of  last years challenges to help celebrate their birthday and so I chose 'paper piecing'.
Bizzy Becs Creatalicious have a Ribbon/Love theme
 Southern Girls have a Totally Loved Up theme
and Cute Card Thursday have a 1,2,3 recipe (1 flower, 2 people and 3 ribbons)
This year, I am sure that my partner will plan something really special for Valentines day. ( I wonder if  it will include me?) LOL
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny, love the paper piecing and the bold colours/patterned papers x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    I love the beautiful bright papers you've used on your card and the paper piecing looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us for the Creatalicious Valentines Ribbon Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the colour choice and your colouring.

    thanks for joining us at Southern Girls x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Thanks for sharing with us and I hope to see you again at Southern Girls Challenges. Good Luck!
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jenny...this is ADORABLE!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!
    Thanks for using the Lollipops!!
    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.