Tuesday, October 19, 2010
This very cute stamp from Lili Of The Valley arrived in the mail this week (along with just a couple of others - okay, okay 5 others) and I couldn't wait to stamp him up and colour him in red and brown (and blue and green - and yellow and grey - and brown and blue - and ... so I had lots of fun colouring him). This week I am entering my card in the CES challenge: Male Birthday card and Cupcake Craft Challenge: Boys and their toys. Then all I need to do is to find half a dozen five year old boys to give a card to. LOL. Sometimes, it is not about the giving - it is all about the colouring. Yours truly, Jenny: OCMU (Obsessive Copic Marker User).
Sunday, October 17, 2010
- Cupcake Crafts challenge No. 112 - Scary Creatures
- Stamp Something challenge - Halloween Somethings
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
There are a few Challenges that I am entering with my 'Keeping it REAL' card.
- All that Scraps have a Masculine theme, which is due today (thank goodness for the Aussie time difference)
- Copic Creations Challenge No. 36 has an 'Orange' theme
- Stamp Something says submit 'something punchy'
- Colour Me Copic is asking us to colour clothes using shading
I have used Copic markers YR02 YR04 YR08 YR18 E33 E35 E37 E79 E50 E51 E53 RV10 B93 B95 and B97
Monday, October 4, 2010
My nephew is turning 19 and I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. When I saw this stamp from Stamp It, it reminded me so much of Ben as a little boy that I just had to have it. He still has the same cheeky grin, a football in one hand, food in the other and I dont think that he has changed much over the years. Well .....maybe a bit!