Saturday, October 30, 2010

Truly transparent


Where has the time gone? I feel like I haven't created a card in ages when in fact, that is all I have been doing. My daughter turned 15 recently and there were party invitations to prepare. She happened to see a side step card that I was working on and thought that that style would be perfect for the invites. Now I can make a side step card in my sleep - although I never want to make another one again!!!! LOL. Between invitations and that oh so special 15 year old birthday card I have also been preparing class cards to teach for this term. Two classes are done and so with only one more class to prepare, I found a bit of time for me to make a card and enter it into Cute Card Thursday  and Make it Monday Challenges. The real challenge for me was to photograph a transparent card.                                                                                      
                                                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny

    Wow, awesome card, I love it!!

    I think you photographed it quite well.

    The image is super cute and the papers are terrific.

    Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just beautiful! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.