Thursday, December 12, 2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Penguin

This cute little guy is Dexter - Dexter Caroling from a fun set of new releases over at Little Miss Muffet
Pop on over, get some inspiration from the fabulous DT, have a look at the other images AND check out the SALE which is on til December 31st.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Time to Craft Cute and Cuddly Christmas Animals
The Squirrel and the Fox Summer or Winter
Incy Wincy Let it Snow
Make My Monday A Frosty theme
Party Time Tuesdays #150 Winter Wonderland
Di's Digi Designs Non Traditional Christmas colours
Paper Playtime Winter Fun
Top Tip Tuesday #116 Snowflakes

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card, like your layout and the cheeky image. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy designs Challenge, good luck cheers Sue (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, great layout & love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Jenny! I love the colors and curvy sentiment! Terrific coloring of cute Dexter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so so cute!!!! I love that little penguin with the hat and your whole card. Thank you for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww adorable image. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, lovely colours and such a fab design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, this is too cute. Love your color scheme, the falling snowflakes and the way you did your sentiment. Such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card, Jenny, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and my fave colour palette, love this twinkly beautiful card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and super images.Thank you so much for joining us with us at The Squirrel & The Fox on our Summer or Winter challenge site hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute, thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your penguin is adorable ! Thanks for sharing with us at TTT. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful detail and layers! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.